Monday, September 22, 2008

My birthday!

So thanks to my Aunt Katie for starting this blog for our family. We have loved keeping up with my cousin Brayden. We're a little behind because I'm already 4 months old so let's get started.

I was born on June 4, 2008 in San Angelo. My Mom & Dad didn't know how ready I was to meet them. I decided I would surprise them a little early. I was born at 2:04 p.m. My GramB barely made it. Aunt Marlie was there too. She lived with us the first 7 weeks of my life. My Lulu, Mamaw, Aunt Johnna and cousin Kingston (in belly), Aunt Katie, cousin Brayden, Uncle Brady, and Pawps all came too. Thank goodness for all of my family. They have really taken care of me and helped my MOM & DAD. The day after I was born I got to meet cousin Edi, aunt Sarah, cousins Shonnah and Savannah. Over the next couple of weeks I got to meet even more family and friends but back to my birthday look at the pictures below. Here I am world. My MOM
My DAD
Me & Pawps Me & Lulu and Mamaw Me & GramB

My Aunt Katie & Marlie

1 comment:

The Bynum's said...

Welcome to the Blog world. I am so excited you are going to do this. It will help me watch Miss Brynlie grow. I can't believe how much she has changed the past three months. That was fun to look back to June 4
Love ya