Monday, March 9, 2009

I am growing fast 9 months now

I went to the doctor today. I am already 9 months old. I am 21 lbs and 29.5 in (95% for height). The doctor said I looked and sounded better. Best news was NO SHOTS. I am creeping around, talking a lot, pulling up, and laughing at my mom and dad. Here are a few recent pictures.



These are my friends Landri and Rylee. We went to the carnival. My uncle Logan and grandma Lulu kept me when my Mom & Dad were out of town. It was fun!
I loved the petting zoo!

Me and my Mom going to the rodeo! I want to be a rodeo queen!At my babysitter Charlsa's going away party. We will miss the Waldrop's.
My GranB came to help me recover from pneumonia. I love popsicles!I also love my Pawps








3 comments:

Corey and Brianne said...

So cute. Looks like yall are having a blast! Glad everyone is well and growing so fast. Matthew only weighs 23 pounds and he is 18 months! She is a big girl! :)

The Bynum's said...

Adorable rodeo queen just like her mom. Glad to see some new pictures of Miss Brynlie. She is getting so big. Sounds like she is already bigger than Brayden. Can't wait to see you Thursday. Love y'all!!

Anonymous said...

Brynlie is a beautiful little girl. I loved seeing all the pics of her and her family. I can't believe she is already 9 1/2 months and I have never seen her (in person).
Congrats on the "news" of another little sweet baby.

Donna Locker